It’s important to know that you are not alone. Even if you are unable to leave your home, you can still access support. Follow this link to Safe Lives website for information and helplines. For information regarding Economic Abuse and the COVID-19 outbreak please follow this link.
If you are in immediate danger, please call 999 and ask for the police. If it’s not safe to talk alert them by pressing 55. If you are not in immediate danger, the following helplines are advised:
- Local support: Tower Hamlets Victim Support 020 7364 7957 /2448
- England: Freephone 24 hour National Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 2000 247
- Support is available from national Women’s Aid’s online chat service, open from 10am-12pm Monday-Friday.
- Men’s Advice Line: 0808 801 0327
- Respect helpline: 0808 802 4040 (for anyone worried that they may be harming someone else)
Any questions please do make contact.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Mulberry Stepney Green have taken precautions to ensure the safety of students and staff members. Please click on COVID flowchart for more details on our safety measures.
If you need advice for any COVID related problems, please click on COVID Guidance for more information.
COVID-19 Home Learning
At Mulberry Stepney Green Maths & Computing College, we have a virtual learning platform known as Ms Teams. Students are able to view, complete and submit homework via Ms Teams. All communication from teachers to their students will be via MS Teams and therefore, advisable that students login to Ms Teams to see the information. If there are any IT related issues or issues with Ms Teams, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional resources, please see below;
Some faculties may use alternative online resources, however this will also be directed via MS Teams.
- MathsWatch (Guide to Maths Watch ):
- Additional Maths resources:
- English resources:
Additional Resources for English
- Read on:
- Accelerated reader:
Modern Foreign Languages Resources
- Active Learn: https://pearsonactivelearn.com/app/Home
- MFL Newsletters: MFL Newsletter 1.5.2020
- Kerboodle: www.kerboodle.com