We are proud of our school and it’s community:
- We show respect to others, our environment and to ourselves.
- We arrive on time to lessons.
- We come properly prepared with the right equipment, uniform and attitude.
- We listen to the teacher and each other in silence.
- We work hard in all lessons and at home.
Appropriate behaviour will result in the following rewards:
- Verbal praise.
- House point logged on eBehaviour through Winfolder.
- Positive postcard logged on eBehaviour through Winfolder and sent home via the office.
- Department certificate/recognition.
- Headteachers certificate/recognition.