Year 8 Options
Above all else, you must do the following:
- Choose either History or Geography
- Choose 2 options unless you are selected to do Triple Science (see above). One from option block A and one from option block B. The information for each course is available on this website on the option subject pages and in the option booklet.
- If you choose Art in Option A you can’t choose Graphics in Option B and visa versa
- If you choose ICT, it is strongly advisable not to choose Computer Science and vice-versa.
- Choose 1 subject from each option block as a second choice.
- Don’t choose the same two subjects in both blocks (even if the 1st and 2nd choice is reversed)
- Complete the options form online by Monday 29 June
If your submission is late, then you may miss out on certain subjects if they are oversubscribed. If you require any further assistance, then please do not hesitate to contact your child’s tutor, their Head of Year Mr Miah, or Mr Copson.
Mulberry Stepney Green Maths, Computing and Science College is part of the Mulberry Schools Trust which is a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (Company No. 10035860).
Company’s registered office: Mulberry Schools Trust, Richard Street, Commercial Road, London E1 2JP