A-Level: Media Studies
AO1: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of:
- The theoretical framework.
- Contexts of media and their influence on media products and processes.
AO2: Apply knowledge and understanding of the theoretical framework of media to:
- Analyse media products, including in relation to their contexts and through the use of academic theories.
- Evaluate academic ideas and arguments.
- Make judgements and draw conclusions.
Mulberry Stepney Green Maths, Computing and Science College is part of the Mulberry Schools Trust which is a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (Company No. 10035860).
Company’s registered office: Mulberry Schools Trust, Richard Street, Commercial Road, London E1 2JP