Following the transfer of the academy to the Mulberry Schools Trust on the 1st October 2021, a new Local Governing Body (LGB) was constituted.
The LGB is responsible for the oversight of Mulberry Stepney Green Maths, Computing and Science College and for the implementation of the Trust’s policies and strategy. The LGB is chaired by a trustee so that information flows consistently between the Board and the LGB. You can read more about the Mulberry Schools Trust, the board of trustees, its policies and the shared work between schools by following the links at the end of this page.
Mulberry Stepney Green Local Governing Body members:
- Yasmeen Majid, Chair (Link Area: Progress and Performance)
- Koysor Ali, (Link Area: Finance and Resources)
- Sue Barrow, (Link Area: Safeguarding)
- Kawsara Chowdhury (Link Area: Safety and Wellbeing)
- Sujina Khatun – (Link Area: Progress and Wellbeing)
- Sotez Chowdhury (Link Area: TBC)
- Muhammed Abdul Ahad – Parent Governor
- Amir Uddin Parent Governor
- Janine McGeoch -Staff Governor
- John Shepherd – Staff Governor
- Paramjit Bhutta – Headteacher
Please see links at the bottom of this page providing further details related to Governance Arrangements.
Please Click Here to Access Mulberry Schools Trust Policies: